Contact / contact person of the website:
Cloudbit (Cloudbit Ltd.)
North Harbor Tower
175 N Harbor Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
Activity times & availability:
Support: Mon – Fri: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
§ Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we cannot assume any liability or liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content. The very fact that law and technology evolve means that information can become out of date, incorrect or contradictory after a while. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to search for circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time we become aware of a specific legal violation. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
§ Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the content of which we have no influence on. For this reason, we cannot accept any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. No illegal content was discernible at the time the link was created. A permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
• The content and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of use beyond the limits of copyright law require the written consent of Cloudbit (Cloudbit Ltd.). Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please let us know. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
• If you want to take over the contents of our pages or parts of them, please contact us in writing.
§ Data protection
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, where possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access. We hereby expressly object to the use by third parties of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
§ Data protection declaration for the use of Facebook plugins (like button)
• Plugins from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our website. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
• When you visit our website, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook “Like” button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. This enables Facebook to assign your visit to our website to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Facebook. You can find further information on this in Facebook’s data protection declaration at https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
• If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our website to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
§ Data protection declaration for the use of Google Analytics
• This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
• Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
• You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
§ Data protection declaration for the use of Google Adsense
• This website uses Google AdSense, a service for integrating advertisements from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google AdSense uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of the use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on these pages.
• The information generated by cookies and web beacons about the use of this website (including your IP address) and the delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information can be passed on by Google to contractual partners of Google. However, Google will not merge your IP address with other data that you have stored.
• You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
§ Data protection declaration for the use of Google +1
• Collection and disclosure of information: You can use the Google +1 button to publish information worldwide. Via the Google +1 button you and other users receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you have given +1 for content and information about the page that you viewed when you clicked +1. Your +1 can be displayed together with your profile name and your photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and advertisements on the Internet.
• Google records information about your +1 activities in order to improve the Google services for you and others. To be able to use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also replace another name that you used when sharing content via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your email address or who have other identifying information about you.
• Use of the information collected: In addition to the uses described above, the information you provide will be used in accordance with the applicable Google data protection regulations. Google may publish summarized statistics about the +1 activities of the users or pass them on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or connected websites.
§ Data protection declaration for the use of Twitter
• Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter.
• You can change your data protection settings on Twitter in the account settings at https://twitter.com/account/settings.
Some of the websites use so-called cookies. These serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do no damage to your computer and contain no viruses.
If you would like to receive the Cloudbit (Cloudbit Ltd.) newsletter, we need an email address from you. The consent for the sending of the newsletter can be given in oral / written form. If you have received a newsletter, you have consented to this verbally / in writing. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time (in the form described in the newsletter).
§ Objection & right to information
You have the right to information about the stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing at any time. If you have any questions about this that this data protection declaration could not answer, you can contact us at any time at the following email address: terms[at]cloudbitex.com
§ Data processing on this website
We automatically collect and save information in log files that your browser automatically transmits to us. These are IP, browser type / version, operating system used, referrer URL and time of the server request. This data cannot be assigned to specific people. This data is not merged with other data sources.